- Time’s Person of the Year: Fake News!
- Time put Trump on the cover, without putting him on cover
- Things that aren’t crimes are closing in on President Trump
- CNN video mocking “climate deniers”
- The RATE of warming is the problem
- Scientists tend to be terrible at communicating their point
- Would China want it publicized that they Fentanyl Kill 30,000 year?
- Why doesn’t China themselves have a Fentanyl problem?
- Googles defense that they aren’t illegitimately affecting democracy
- Advertising doesn’t work?
- The Google algorithm affects what people think and believe
- “Loser Think” is an unproductive way of thinking
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 331 Scott Adams: The New Standard of Justice, Time, Climate Models, Fentanyl appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.