- Jussie Smollet story, is it a turning point in our view of reality?
- The news used to be regarded as 80% true, 20% false
- Now, it seems reversed, 20% true, 80% false
- Review of current news stories…how many are fake news?
- Are ANY of the things on current emergency list…emergencies?
- Everything already on the list is stretching the definition
- Good persuasion on climate change
- Article author David Wallace Wells, very persuasive
- It’s WORSE than we think, and happening FASTER
- Immediacy is important, visual persuasion gold
- The article moves fear forward persuasively
- Permafrost is melting, it’s permafrost…and it’s melting
- Doomsday seed vault in the permafrost is in danger
- Ice shelf crack grew 11 miles in 6 days, good visual
- North Pole is 60 to 70 degrees warmer
- Is he correct? No idea. Is it persuasive? Yes
- Bad persuasion on climate change
- Hockey stick graphs associated with business swindles
- In 80 years GDP will increase 10% less than it otherwise would
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 422 Scott Adams: I Predict That Fake News Will Destroy all Life on Earth. With Coffee appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.