In this episode, I discuss the surprising results of the Super Tuesday Primaries and what it means for the General Election going forward.
I also address a new liberal effort to crush conservative speech on social media. Finally, I discuss another reappearance of this key Spygate player.
- Bernie Sanders had a really, really bad night.
- Nobody wants Jim Comey’s endorsement, not even Joe Biden.
- Yet another reason why extremely early voting is a really bad idea.
- The FISA abuse depositions are ready to go.
- California Democrats really screwed up. Big time.
- Americans know that we are the world’s leading economic power.
- Outrageous amounts of government waste are piling up.
Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.