It’s our largest Editors group yet! Rich is joined by Charlie, Michael, Jim, Luke, and Alexandra for a discussion of the Iowa caucus debacle, the impeachment vote, and last night’s State of the Union address.
- Rich: Not a fan of covering the Iowa caucus.
- Charlie: World War II in color.
- Michael: Irish elections.
- Jim: Nespresso machines.
- Luke: The Great British Baking Show.
- Alexandra: Trips to two new states: Iowa and Washington.
- Rich: Daniel Mahoney’s cover piece for the new issue.
- Charlie: John Hirschauer on the Super Bowl.
- Michael: Daniel Tenreiro on Chinese funding.
- Jim: NR’s coverage from Iowa (Rich Lowry, Alexandra DeSanctis, and John McCormack).
- Luke: Constitutionally Speaking is back.
- Alexandra: KDW on homelessness form the upcoming print issue.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.