Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Luke, Alexandra, and Jim discuss the outcomes and projections after last night’s New Hampshire caucuses.
- Rich: It’s almost spring.
- Charles: Fats Waller.
- Luke: The Westminster dog show winner.
- Alexandra: Rewatching Parks & Rec.
- Jim: Rewatching Stranger Things.
- Rich: Whitaker Chambers piece from the archives.
- Charles: Rick Brookhiser’s magazine piece on whether the presidency is too difficult to succeed in.
- Luke: KDW’s “Them the People”
- Alexandra: Ramesh on Trump and pro-life movement.
- Jim: Charlie Szold’s case for keeping the Iowa caucuses.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.