Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, Michael, and Jim discuss the coronavirus’s continued escalation and Biden’s skyrocketing prospects.
- Rich: Pet peeve: prep times for recipes.
- Charlie: Secrets of Great British Castles on Netflix.
- Michael: Having a small patio.
- Jim: Go to your local Irish bar BEFORE Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Rich: Kyle Smith on Woody Allen’s book getting canceled.
- Charlie: Dan McLaughlin on Biden as the “old warhorse.”
- Michael: Bruno Macaes’s “Coronavirus and the Clash of Civilizations.”
- Jim: Jonathan Tobin’s defense of Jets defensive lineman Quinnen Williams.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.