Today on The Editors, Rich, Charlie, and Michael discuss the newly extended shutdown, the disgraceful media response to America’s coronavirus plight, and why everyone should be considered professional bakers after this is all over.
- Rich: Stopping drinking Coke.
- Charlie: Food delivery in a time of COVID-19.
- MBD: The bread-baking craze.
- Rich: Jianli Yang and Aaron Rhodes on China.
- Charlie: Jim Geraghty’s writings during this crisis.
- MBD: John Fund’s obituary of Tom Coburn.
The Editors is hosted by Rich Lowry and produced by Sarah Schutte.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.