Mickey Royal (@mickey_royal) is a former gangster, drug dealer, pimp, mob enforcer, and bestselling author of The Pimp Game: Instructional Guide and The Pimp Guide: Secrets of Mind Manipulation. [This is part one of a two-part episode. Stay tuned for part two later this week!]What We Discuss with Mickey Royal:
- How Mickey's pseudobulbar affect and bipolar disorder came in handy as advantages in his line of work.
- What being deemed "capable" in certain circles means -- and why it's a networking mistake among criminals to turn your back on the type of job this entails (even if you've since moved "up").
- How Mickey established The Royal Family -- an organized stable of prostitutes that ran with the efficiency of a Fortune 500 company.
- Why someone who's smart enough to make money through illicit entrepreneurial means would probably find outstanding success in the mainstream under different circumstances.
- How the mental toll of seeing people only from the levers by which they can be manipulated adds up and makes "normal" relationships difficult to impossible.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/548
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.