Charles Duhigg (@cduhigg) is a Pulitzer prize-winning reporter at The New York Times and author of Smarter Faster Better: The Secrets of Being Productive in Life and Business and The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh listen!]What We Discuss with Charles Duhigg:
- What’s the difference between what we think and how we think?
- Learn more about the science of motivation and what makes us tick.
- Compare the internal vs. external locus of control.
- What is cognitive tunneling and when does it affect us? Discover how we can use mental models to avoid it.
- Find out how to increase creativity even when we hit a block.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/561
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.