A.J. Jacobs (@ajjacobs) is a New York Times best-selling author who went on a quest to help build the biggest family tree in history, as detailed in his latest book It’s All Relative: Adventures Up and Down the World’s Family Tree.What We Discuss with A.J. Jacobs:
- What did A.J. Jacobs learn by following every rule of the Bible literally for one year?
- How much do you really know about your heritage?
- See how relating to one another on a family tree of millions is a step toward overcoming the ills of modern tribalism and race relations.
- Why acknowledging the bad as well as the good revealed by digging into family history is important.
- The disciplined daydreaming of A.J.’s brainstorming sessions and how we can cultivate our own big-picture thinking.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/564
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.