Brian Chesky (@bchesky) is co-founder and CEO of the peer-to-peer lodging service Airbnb, named as one of Time magazine's 100 Most Influential People of 2015.What We Discuss with Brian Chesky:
- How Airbnb not only survived the pandemic after losing 80 percent of its business during the first eight weeks, but is now thriving like never before.
- Why a company that still conducts itself like a startup is better poised to withstand and grow from business crises than the behemoths who have everything to lose.
- What was going through Brian's head when he got the news on live television that Airbnb shares were trading at twice their IPO price.
- How does a company leader become successful without losing their mind along the way?
- What Brian sees for the future of travel, and how it's changed as a direct result of the pandemic.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/566
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.