Sammy "The Bull" Gravano (@gravanothebull) is the host of the Our Thing podcast, former second-in-command of the Gambino organized-crime family who played a major role in prosecuting "Teflon Don" John Gotti, and subject of Peter Maas' Underboss: Sammy "The Bull" Gravano's Story of Life in the Mafia. [This is part one of a two-part episode. Be on the lookout for the conclusion later this week!]What We Discuss with Sammy "The Bull" Gravano:
- How does someone growing up in a relatively "normal" family get involved in a life of crime?
- What compels someone entrenched in the comforts of the gangster lifestyle to reject it?
- How has the code by which the mafia lives changed over time?
- What kinds of people do you meet when you spend half a decade behind bars?
- How true does on-screen gangster life ring to reality?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/587Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.