Spencer Roberts (@Unpop_Science) is an ecologist, photovoltaic engineer, musician, and writer who specializes in exposing corporate science propaganda and greenwashing.What We Discuss with Spencer Roberts:
- Is there really such a thing as sustainable seafood in industrial nations?
- Logistically, how "dolphin safe" can a can of tuna be (and how endangered is that tuna)?
- Will the escalating amount of microplastics found in seafood lead to human extinction?
- Is the climate-rescuing promise of "regenerative" ranching a complete racket?
- Is your fish dinner financing slave labor?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/599Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss the conversation we had with scambuster Coffeezilla? Catch up with episode 368: Coffeezilla | How to Expose Fake Guru Scams here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.