David M. Rubenstein is co-founder and co-executive chairman of The Carlyle Group, host of The David Rubenstein Show, and author of How to Lead: Wisdom from the World’s Greatest CEOs, Founders, and Game Changers and The American Experiment: Dialogues on a Dream.What We Discuss with David Rubenstein:
- Why David was one of the original signers of The Giving Pledge, a promise to give away the majority of his wealth instead of just building a stockpile of money for his heirs.
- The many ways David gives back to the United States for the privilege of growing up here, but why he eschews the idea of running for office.
- Why David finds giving away his money more rewarding than making it.
- The key errors people commonly make when fundraising for their business (and what they should be doing instead).
- How David raised his kids to develop the skills and strong work ethic to succeed without spoiling them.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/606Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our interview with Freeway Rick Ross, the crack empire kingpin gone good? Catch up with episode 121: Freeway Rick Ross | Life in the Crack Lane here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.