Adam Grant (@AdamMGrant) is Wharton’s top-rated professor, the host of podcast WorkLife with Adam Grant, and the author of several New York Times Best Sellers. Here, he joined us to discuss Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success. [Note: This is a previously broadcast episode from the vault that we felt deserved a fresh pass through your earholes!]What We Discuss with Adam Grant:
- How to give to someone you don’t know without being awkward and transactional.
- What stage gates are and how you should use them.
- How to avoid committing social capital suicide.
- What Abraham Lincoln could teach us about the power of powerless communication.
- Why you'll be a better, more effective giver if you practice chunking rather than sprinkling.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/626Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our conversation with actor, producer, and Scientology survivor Leah Remini? Get caught up with episode 485: Leah Remini | Surviving Hollywood and Scientology here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.