Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabe (@GabeMizrahi) take a deep dive into what you should do if you're looking for a new job or relationship and you want to know how to get your foot in the door -- while avoiding the mistakes that are liable to get that door slammed in your face.What We Discuss:
- How to make sure you're aligning the job you want to do with the employer who needs you to do it -- without wasting everyone's time in the process.
- Why you should use Ramit Sethi's Briefcase Technique to anticipate what someone needs before you meet, and up the stakes when it comes time to negotiate terms.
- The best resources to use and questions to ask yourself when you're doing research on someone in anticipation of a meeting.
- A cold email script you can adapt for your purposes to maximize the chance of landing that crucial meeting.
- How to create a relationship that will generate business for years to come even if your pitch doesn't close at the first meeting.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/629Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Miss our interview with entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and Kernel founder and CEO Bryan Johnson? Catch up with episode 223: Bryan Johnson | A Plan for the Future of the Human Race here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.