- President Trump’s video for Chairman Kim
- “Enemy press” is painting it as weird and ineffective
- Persuasion works…even when you understand the techniques being used on you
- Dave Rubin’s interview with Sam Harris
- Sam is developing an affection for people on right
- In general, the people on the right are the nicest
- Generally, people on the right are nicer to me, even when we disagree
- Prioritizing the truth
- Prioritizing the best result
- In politics, facts don’t matter
- Reason and truth work in almost every realm of life…except politics
- Politics has ALWAYS been 100% BS
- President Trump just does more of it…and better than anyone else
- The outcome is better results
- Hit piece by Michael Martin of Metro
- Personal identity
- Group identity
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 104: Propaganda Videos, Peace with NK and Racism appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.