- President Trump’s tweet about the WAPO employee’s wage strike
- General Michael Hayden holocaust tweet
- Evil but effective persuasion technique
- Scott’s reply to General Hayden’s overwrought analogy
- Kids temporarily separated from parents after arrest at border
- Are the kids held in a situation better than where they came from?
- Happiness relies on the contrast between where you are and where you came from
- Halfpinions versus opinions
- Full opinions contain the alternative you prefer
- Halfpinions only state your objection
- Climate change: Red Team vs. Blue Team
- Topic importance seems to have faded
- Anti-Trumpers are lacking the “and” part of their opinions
- Complaints without stating the impact (the “and” portion)
- Complaints without offering an alternative option
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 107: The Holocaust Movie Half the Country is Experiencing appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.