- Crime rate by illegal immigrants, just illegal immigrants…
- Is it higher or lower than for legal immigrants?
- Conflating legal immigrants with illegal immigrants
- Defining “Open borders”
- Persuasion value of hypocrisy claims
- Facts only matter to outcomes, but we don’t use them for decisions
The post Episode 116: Facts are not Influencing the Immigration Debate appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.