- Akira The Don music video of Scott’s theme song
- Elaine Chao confronts harassers
- Erin Burnett interview, maintaining professionalism
- Hitting bottom is necessary for improvement to be possible
- The Left has major TDS and is melting down
- The Right is afraid to go out in public
- A fake “because”, a mental escape hatch, is needed for the Left to heal
- Iran’s economy and restless population
- Because the MSM is fake news, it’s brainwashing half the country
- Update on Bill Pulte’s Blight Authority efforts
- The summer of love is still on!
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 121: How to Avoid Angry Mobs of Democrats and Not Sell Past the Close appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.