- President Trump is removing the reasons for Russia to be belligerent toward America…just like he did with NK
- POTUS is reframing: No reason to go after each other
- President Trump is elevating and “authoring” Putin for the benefit of both countries
- Who taught John Brennan how to negotiate?
- Who do you go to war against, your friends or your enemies?
- Does that make seeking friendship and mutual benefit desirable?
- Trump tweet question, “where are the servers”?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.