- False memories are extremely common and well documented
- Men…and the Democrat party today
- Midterm elections and turnout
- Reducing healthcare costs, the only viable path to universal coverage
- North Korea denuclearization
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 227 Scott Adams: Kavanaugh, Healthcare by Innovation appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.