- Ye got bullied backstage at SNL for his MAGA hat
- Would you defend yourself in an angry way, if falsely accused?
- Dale scoffs and LOLs at “temperament” being applied to men
- What percentage of sexual abuse accusations turn out to be false?
- False accusations against people in the public eye are common
- Why I registered to vote yesterday
- Persuasion tips for getting like minded people to register and vote
- Congress slush-fund to pay off their sex accusers
- How many of those accusations were false?
- Would that information be relevant to a decision on Kavanaugh?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 241 Scott Adams: Temperament, False Accusations, Voting Persuasion and Ye appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.