- Nobody has been able to answer two basic questions for me…
- Soros is the devil, got any links and facts to support that?
- Who does more domestic terror attacks, GOP or Dems?
- Shortcomings of the data and links received in response
- Should President Trump take any responsibility for recent violence?
- A “fake trick” argument, various filters are in play
- Anything will trigger somebody…in a pool of 300 million
- If the Fake News was honest and just reported without bias…
- would President Trump need to be so provocative?
- Challenge for CNN:
- If you think less provocative talk would help the country…
- will you correct your reporting that promoted and continues to promote the Charlottesville hoax?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 279 Scott Adams: Domestic Terror and Who Does It appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.