- “Racist” GOP ad features:
- An illegal immigrant (and unrepentant) cop killer
- A criminal traveling within the caravan headed our way
- Birthright citizenship and the 14th amendment
- Originally created to protect the rights of freed slaves
- Later redefined to include anyone
- Will it be redefined again, to prevent gaming the system?
- Prediction: We will close the birthright loophole…
- …The Supreme Court will uphold the change
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 282 Scott Adams: Roger Stone, the “Racist” Ad, Birth Right Executive Orders, Midterms appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.