- Prediction success: Republicans will do better than expected
- (fun) Prediction success: Outcome will be ambiguous on election day
- (fun) Bet success: Republicans will hold the house
- Our robust election system worked
- At what point do we stop reporting the ethnicity of elected officials?
- It’s a big deal when the first something takes office
- It’ll be a bigger deal when “the first” isn’t a big deal
- Healthcare…why can’t we have both single-payer and universal?
- Let everyone choose one or the other, as they prefer
- The election results were the best thing for the country
- It will take a while, but in the end the country will benefit
- The Senate assures President Trump can continue progress
- Prediction: The House result will allow allow progress as well
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 291 Scott Adams: Why You Can’t Tell Good News From Bad appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.