- “Bad forest management”, President Trump vs. Alyssa Milano
- Should it be illegal to report how segments of the population vote?
- Reporting creates an “us vs. them” frame
- Reporting sides, causes people to take sides
- Boxes of votes keep getting “found”
- CNN correctly reports no proof of voter fraud, true, but…
- Fox and conservatives say look at all the suspicious stuff
- Suspicious stuff isn’t proof of crime, just like Russian collusion
- Why do all the found votes always favor Democrats?
- Are Democrat run things less competent than Republicans run things?
- Republicans are more system process oriented, follow rules
- Democrats are more goal oriented, less rules oriented
- SNL had Crenshaw on for “free punch-backs” at Pete Davidson
- Dan Crenshaw brought respect for veterans in his appearance
- Pro-Choice commercial, my view…it’s fake IMO, from a mole or hoax
- “The Tucker Carlson Test”
- IF an article doesn’t include reasons, just links to the reasons
- THEN the reasons don’t exist or are a misinterpretation
- Mueller’s “dozens of sealed indictments”
- What would he do if he possesses info that could cause a civil war?
- Alexa, who is Scott Adams?
- Some funny person changed Alexa’s response to be Scott Dale Adams
- Macron statement about need for France to protect themselves from America
- Fake news ignores that statement refers to cyber defenses
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.