- Bjorn Lomborg graphs on climate change:
- Biggest reduction in CO2 production last year: U.S.
- Biggest increase in CO2 production last year: China
- Poll says Democrat frontrunner for President: Kamala Harris
- NYT article says dumb Trump Admin allowing NK to build WMD
- Hmm…same thing NYT said about Iraq
- Democrats plan to bury Administration in lawsuits till 2020
- They plan to go…full Avenatti?
- Will Matthew Whitaker become the AG?
- Understanding the concept, “fog of war”
- Fog of war applies to all political news
- Broward (possible) voter fraud
- Odds that Broward is actual significant voter fraud
- Lack of imagination prevents you from understanding reality
- “how would you explain…” = “I lack imagination”
- Inability to imagine other explanations isn’t proof of anything
- Many people lack visual imagination
- If Q encourages followers to do their own research…
- …and you haven’t researched “Q prediction failures”
- Climate studies are modeled the same as a famous stock hoax
- 70% of peer reviewed studies aren’t true
- It’s common for scientists to (mostly) all agree, and be wrong
- Food pyramid was fully reviewed, approved, accepted…and wrong
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 297 Scott Adams: The 2020 Competition, North Korea, Lawyers Against Trump appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.