- Daily Beast fake news edited photo of Jack Posobiec
- Facebook hired political operatives to blame things on…
- George Soros
- Non-military invasion of the caravan
- Avenatti arrested for beating up some woman
- Performance-wise, his denial appeared truthful
- Van Jones positive tweet about President Trump and prison reform
- Black Caucus no confidence vote on Tom Perez
- Tucker Carlson and Ocasio-Cortez agree on Amazon headquarters
- Bipartisanship is breaking out
- Saudi Arabia identifies the people they will punish for Khashoggi
- 2016 Prediction: Once election is over, national hysteria would come down
- Whiteboard comparison, 2016 worries vs. 2018 worries
- Global warming’s 3 components:
- 1. The Science
- 2. The Models
- 3. The Economics
- The models and economics…are not science
- The Wall: Building and testing design options on a small scale first
- Should make both sides happy, test and observe results
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 302 Scott Adams: Bipartisanship Blooming, Facebook, Monkey Attacks, Much More appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.