- President Trump mentions possible pardon for Manafort
- Concept: Never willingly give up your options
- Meme depicting President Trump’s enemies behind bars
- That’s a “brushback pitch” to clarify M.A.D. exists
- Anti-Trump media says…
- Inappropriate for POTUS to discuss enemies possible crimes
- Media doesn’t want focus to be on the possible crimes
- Media focuses on appropriateness of POTUS behavior
- Saudi Arabia’s perspective on Yemen
- U.S. might pull out of support for the Saudis
- Roger Stone’s rep is that he’s full of crap and unreliable
- The perfect defense for accusations he said an untruth
- Gene editing in FentanylChina
- Fake memory creation by anti-Trump prosecutors
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 320 Scott Adams: In the Wrong Time Zone Talking About Trump’s Pardon Talk, His Jail Tweet appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.