- CNN legal experts continue finding things that aren’t a crime…
- …but they’re almost a crime, if things were different
- John Dean says congress has to impeach President Trump now
- Hypnosis to cure addiction, about a third succeed
- Hypnosis only works when the patient wants the outcome
- The variable that predicts success is desire to kick
- You have to HATE your addiction in order for hypnosis to help
- Would the founders have written the constitution differently…
- …if they were aware of the internet and current technology?
- Thought experiment: 2 sets of healthcare laws or gun ownership
- Opt in for one set of laws, or be subject to the other set
- Establish method for transition from one set to another
- Will Trump legalize weed federally before the election?
- Why I don’t drink alcohol or think it’s good, even in moderation
- Pleasure Unit Theory: Humans need a certain amount of pleasure…
- …in order to not kill themselves
- Lack of pleasure causes people to seek it where they can
- Will the countries who restrict/control immigration best…
- …be the ones who thrive in the future?
- Limited unskilled jobs VS. unlimited incoming people
- President Trump’s Paris Accord tweet
- President Trump’s “The Dick” tweet
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 330 Scott Adams: The Two Mueller Movies, With Delicious Coffee appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.