- Mika apologizes to the gay community, but not Mike Pompeo
- I accept apologies, even if they might not be sincere
- President Trump’s China policies are brilliant so far
- What world leader is doing better than President Trump?
- Nancy Pelosi says building a wall is immoral
- Weak negotiation strategy
- Google fixed their search results, bogus photos gone
- Google image search still shows the photos
- President Trump’s support for LGBTQ
- 1st President to come into office supporting them
- Wall funding solution…a panel of engineers (Whiteboard)
- Engineers don’t lie for a living like politicians
- Engineers won’t build a wall where it doesn’t make sense
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 337 Scott Adams: Mika’s Apology, China, Google, and my Plan for Border Funding appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.