- The wall isn’t a political decision…it’s an engineering decision
- Only engineers can determine an effective solution
- Congress can’t act, cause both sides need to win
- Will President Trump pardon General Flynn?
- The only serious crime committed…was by our government
- Morally, legally, politically, a pardon seems 100% certain
- Why can’t we have a “poor person’s insurance plan”?
- Climate alarmists vs. Climate Skeptics
- Both are equally persuasive
- How can non-scientists know who is correct?
- We need both sides in the same room to work it out
- A famous stock scam is eerily similar to climate science
- EVERYBODY believes in climate change
- Recent poll said 75% in favor of immigration
- Isn’t it 100% favor, and just a question of rate and process?
- The way that everyone is going after Trump is changing politics
- Proposed new law for non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Legal in all cases to pay someone to be quiet for a LEGAL act
- Cohen issue could be taken off the table by congress
- Fix this for President Trump and every future President
- China is an extremely successful country, why?
- Are more human rights always better?
- People who are NOT climate skeptics…
- …have NOT been exposed to the better skeptics side
- Looking at BOTH sides, the skeptics side is more persuasive
- The skeptics might be wrong, but they’re more persuasive
- What happens to models that don’t support climate change?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 340 Scott Adams: Our Useless Congress, Climate Hoax, Flynn Pardon, Wall Funding appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.