- AOC tweet, 42,000 retweets, 170,000 likes in 24 hours
- Provocative thought, popular, gets your attention
- Her Twitter game is seriously strong
- She’s tweeting what people are thinking, she has game
- POTUS tweet, sets an “elite trap”, Dale explains
- Has meat for the haters, humor for the lovers
- Persuasive words that slide through cognitive filters
- CNN “power ranking” of Democrat Presidential candidates
- Kamala and Beto are the top two candidates
- CNN is seeking to make Kamala and Beto the candidates
- CNN is brainwashing away from top voter preference, Biden
- Wikileaks claims General Mattis is planning to run for President
- If true, his resignation is timely, strategic
- Reportedly, Turkey’s Erdogan on phone, said why are we in Syria?
- President Trump put the question to Bolton…
- then decided it’s time for us to leave Syria
- NOTE: Periscope glitch, video cuts off at begin of Blight Authority
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 347 Scott Adams: Comparing Tweets by AOC and POTUS, Talk About Mattis, 2020, Blight Ideas appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.