- If the news was reported fairly, how would things be different?
- CNN is creating bad news…and then reporting it
- Examples of CNN shading, creating problems and news
- What was the gender mix of the Gillette meeting for their ad?
- The ad is sexist, it condemns an entire group (men)
- Was there intention to fake climate science? Not likely
- The force field that protects the earth
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 377 Scott Adams: How CNN Creates Bad News so They Can Report it appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.