- Childish Pelosi behavior vs. President Trump’s childish counter-punch
- Attack the President, expect his counter-punch
- SOTU now has new, better options
- CNN hit piece on Beto, saying his attention is due to “white male”
- CNN is picking off their non-preferred candidates
- Bruce Ohr told congress he fully informed the FBI of conflicts
- Told them Steele dossier was political doc from DNC
- Told them his wife worked for Fusion GPS
- YouTube adds Wikipedia link to my videos on climate change
- The Wikipedia page believes climate change is real
- Why not do same concept for self-radicalized terrorists?
- Border control plan, Dems should show us their plan
- What DO they want to protect the border?
- Some Dem factions are cannibalizing others on topic
- Some Democrat has a major attention getting opportunity
- Show us a border control plan and budget
- Press business model has divided the world into current situation
- Neither side is allowed to compromise…by the media
- Media is painting negotiation, compromise as “losing”
- Effectively using the power of being “on the spectrum”
- A lot of the top talent in Silicon Valley is “on the spectrum”
- NOT an insult to ask if someone is on the spectrum
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 380 Scott Adams: Cohen, Beto, Ohr, Kim, Pelosi, Heller appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.