- VA abortion law did NOT support killing a perfectly healthy baby
- Misleading video, Gov office issued clarification
- Outrageous stories, even with video and photos…
- …Should be regarded with strong skepticism
- The person hallucinating is the one seeing something, the other doesn’t
- Hallucinations ADD something to reality
- The person hallucinating, is the one seeing something…
- …that the other person doesn’t see
- President Trump’s humorous, persuasive tweet on climate change
- Dan Coates says it’s unlikely NK will give up their nukes
- Dan Coates should be fired
- President was correct to tear Dan Coates a new one
- Worst thing in negotiation is to say we won’t get what we want
- Why should NK give up nukes if we don’t expect it?
- Intel guy says ISIS isn’t beaten…he should be fired
- His statement will help ISIS recruit and survive
- Disagreeing with the negotiating strategy of the President…
- …is always valid grounds for being fired
- Howard Schultz would be a strong candidate if Dems wanted him
- He’s performing a public service by calling out the Dems
- Bloomberg is also calling out extreme Dem policies
- Roger Stone raid at dawn
- Nobody can think of a valid reason why it was necessary
- Was there a good reason that we can’t think of?
- Why were so many officers needed for the arrest?
- Did extra officers just want to be part of the event?
- If you heard CNN was there, wouldn’t you want extra officers?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 397 Scott Adams: Fake News, Climatesplaining, Intel Agency Mistakes, Howard Schultz appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.