- Manafort lied, CNN headline calls that a bombshell?
- Amy Klobuchar calls the AOC New Green Deal “aspirational”
- Cory Booker beginning to understand phrase, “The Party of Women”
- Cory says he will “look to women first” for a VP
- Men need not apply unless all women are unqualified
- Kamala Harris tax rate statement not getting fact-checked by CNN
- Jake Tapper’s unfair, mean-spirited coverage of President Trump
- Jake and CNN believe the President is anti-Semitic…
- …and Israel hasn’t noticed? How can they believe that?
- TDS requires two pillars of belief that are obvious hoaxes
- Charlottesville hoax
- Russia collusion hoax (involving President Trump)
- Human ego maintenance requires TDS victims cling to the 2 pillars
- Accepting the 2 pillars as hoaxes…
- …would be too large of a blow to their ego
- The human brain protects ego at any cost to maintain self-image
- TDS symptoms, regardless of how obvious…
- …can’t be seen and understood, by the victims of TDS
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 415 Scott Adams: Omar Versus Trump, Manafort, Spartacus appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.