- AOC…like everyone else, I can’t stop talking about her
- Being persuasive (she is), is different than being correct
- She’s changing how we think about things, that’s not terrible
- Mark Cuban Twitter poll about universal free local college
- The capitalist version of free education
- CNN Van Jones is once again the only reasonable panel person
- Other panelist suggests maybe MAGA people ARE all bad
- President Trump’s tweet about “6G”
- 6G doesn’t exist…yet, but his point was future tech
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 426 Scott Adams: Talking About Stuff. I Can Think of No Reason You Would Want to Listen appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.