- Contrast and direction are what matter in persuasion
- Contrast current President Trump with current anti-Trumpers
- Michael Steele on MSNBC, even the host wanted clarification
- Steele’s comment was wrong on unprecedented levels
- As socialism is flowering in AOC and others, Venezuela is rotting
- Best possible contrast for capitalism versus socialism
- Comb-salad eating Amy Klobuchar angry with staffer
- Story probably isn’t exactly what we’re hearing
- Black History Month White House event
- Watch the video closely, OBVIOUS respect and affection
- Breadline Bernie versus Crazy Bernie
- The search for his most effective nickname
- Crazy Bernie is the clear winner
- The supply of hate crimes is less than demand for them by the left
- What is the rate of interracial marriages? Has it increased over time?
- Good indicator of the state of race relations
- More racial crimes are being reported
- Does that mean more are happening, or just more reporting?
- Diane Feinstein’s meeting with 9 year olds promoting New Green Deal
- Children should not be involved in politics
- Chris Cillizza thinks President Trump “certainly”…
- …made people more comfortable airing bigoted views
- Really? Aren’t we at PEAK intolerance for bigoted views?
- Zogby poll: suburban women Trump approval increased recently
- Reason: They want the wall
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 428 Scott Adams: Eating Salad With a Comb, Syria Non-Withdrawals, The Gaffe Deficit and more appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.