- How to monetize the WhenHub/Interface app
- Schedule sessions
- NO exchange of contact info during sessions
- Notification option for when expert goes online
- You don’t have to be too expert
- Be as precise as possible in your expert skill description
- Icon photo should be sharp resolution, reflects your expertise
- Do some A/B testing, try diff photo, diff expertise description
- Do hashtag on social media to attract attention to your expertise
- Try giving FREE advise, optional donations
- Add a “Donate” button for your expertise to your own webpage
- Indicator available to tell your followers when you’re online
- Use the app on your mobile device, PC or Mac
Donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
This is a demonstration of a personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.
The post Episode 461 Scott Adams: How to Make Money Using the Interface by WhenHub App appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.