- History will embrace the long list of President Trump’s strengths
- Joe Biden’s sad interview on CNN with Chris Cuomo
- AOC and the detention centers…are BOTH sides correct?
- Why don’t we activate FEMA to help with the border crisis?
- FEMA is the correct tool for a humanitarian crisis
- News reporting intentionally designed to “get under Trump’s skin”
- “Lunchbox Joe” seems like a boring dinosaur, game-less
- Comparing Kamala and Joe’s style to Obama’s style
- Vice President Pence has done an excellent job so far
- Antifa is a lifestyle choice. They like dressing up and hurting people
- Political beliefs are the cover story “justifying” their violence
If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link:
I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.
The post Episode 588 Scott Adams: Independence Day, Earthquakes, Immigration, Biden’s Bullies appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.