- What would happen…if the ticket is Biden/Kamala?
- Fat-Shaming, Bill Maher and James Corden
- President Trump says…”I’m good with that!”
- New home building systems and technology are the future
- “Hempcrete” for example
- My recent insight about why “Fine People” HOAX is so sticky
- S.E. Cupp anti-Trumper notes the incompetence of the Dems
- Kyle Bass says Chinese internet nodes in US allows them to spy
- Andrew Yang soft rebuke of SNL’s Gillis use of ethnic slur
- Why did Houthi rebels attack Saudi oil facility, not a better target?
- Matt Gaetz suggests Erik Prince for National Security Advisor
- Vaccines given all at once, nobody has tested that risk
- If they’re given together…you should test consequences
If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link:
I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.
The post Episode 663 Scott Adams: The Simultaneous Sip Waits For No One. Unless you see it on Replay appeared first on Scott Adam's Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.