My new book LOSERTHINK goes on sale 11/5. Pre-order: https://bit.ly/2NRammu
- Wording things to promote your agenda and beliefs
- “Staunch allies” versus “common interests for a time”
- Did we make any future promises to the Kurds?
- Kamala stumped by question: what laws did Rudi break?
- Claims of fact for things without evidence
- Is guilt by association becoming a legal standard?
- CNN opinion article says the wall is working, Mexico is paying
- A “fact” in question: there’s no way we can afford healthcare for all
- Doral location for G-7 abandoned
If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link:
I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.
The post Episode 699 Scott Adams: The End of “News”, Healthcare Math Puzzle, Kurds of Course and More appeared first on Scott Adam's Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.