- “Obstructing justice” sounds bad
- “Obstructing injustice” sounds good
- Framing makes a critical difference in perception
- President Trump’s honest unvarnished opinions
- Did SK President Moon play both NK and US President?
- If going after Chinese banks doesn’t work, we might sanction the bankers themselves
- How many explanations exist for WHY Middle East problems exist?
- Many explanations is a tell for cognitive dissonance
- What is the cognitive dissonance being experienced in the Middle East?
- Secretary of State Pompeo is handling things like President Trump
- Shake the box
- Expand the scope
- Take talks to the high ground
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.
The post Episode 75: “Obstructing Justice” is thinking past the sale, plus Iran and North Korea appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.