- Pence’s NK gigantic persuasion mistake
- Kim’s denuke desire, just him or entire world?
- Is SK President Moon the smartest guy in the game?
- Did Trump corrupt his supporters, or just his critics?
- Kids in the past were like printing money
- Kids today are an enormous economic burden
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.
The post Episode 79: North Korea and Unusually Delicious Coffee appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.