- Netanyahu offer to Iranian people regarding their drought
- Trump’s “meek and mild” comment about Trudeau
- Chairman Kim flying to Singapore under Chinese flag
- It’s better to be a friend of the United States
- Our relationship with closest allies…10 out of 10
- Disagreements don’t change that
- Tariffs and negotiations don’t change that
- History shows, we take good care of our friends
- John Cusack and Bill Mahr…are they serious?
- How to change anti-Israel sentiments?
- Currently unsafe for any public figure to back the President
- Prediction: Somebody in center of the resistance, will flip
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 98: Israel offer to Iran, How Meek and Mild Will Inherit Canada appeared first on Dilbert Blog.
To view this and other transcripts, as well as support the generation of new transcripts, please subscribe.